Visit JS’ Paradise and have a great day
. You will learn about Africa’s giant lake,
daily life in a traditional fishing village
and about the Sukuma tribe - the biggest
ethnic group in Tanzania.
• Visiting a fishing village
US$ 30 per van.
• Canoeing US$ 30 per canoe (maximum 4 pax per canoe).
• Fishing trip US$ 30 per canoe (maximum 4 pax per canoe)
• Visiting a traditional healer US$ 60 per van.
• Visiting a traditional Sukuma village (walking tour) US$ 50 per van.
• Bird watch/walk US$ 40 per group.
• Cycling to typical Sukuma rual land US$ 20 per cycle.
• Lunch and cold drinks can be arranged with advanced notice.